Wednesday 18 December 2013

L'Oreal Color Riche

Hello all! I'd love to start this post by saying it's a beautiful day but unfortunately that's not the case. It's quite snowy and cold in Calgary at the moment. A month ago or so I invested in a L'Oreal Color Riche Lipstick in Color 417 - Peach Fuzz.
Sorry for the not so great quality, I just thought of this post and quickly snapped these with my phone.
 



 
When swatched on the hand, it looked fantastic. Very shimmery and quite a bit of color to it, however this was not the case when applied to the lips which left me disappointed. Its staying power was another disappointment, stayed maybe at max an hour and turned cakey after only a few minutes. The only thing I really enjoyed about this lipstick was the packaging, I love the gold and how it makes it look less like a cheap lipstick but overall I don't think I'd purchase another one. Has anyone else tried the Color Riche Lipsticks?
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment