Monday 9 December 2013

Ultrabland

The other day I was in LUSH and I am getting to the point where I almost never want to venture in there anymore because the sales people are just ALL over you, if you're like me I would much prefer walking into a store and be able to browse without having someone one me every second pushing products on me. I understand its their job but it gets quite annoying. The terribly pushy girls at LUSH however gave me a few samples of some cleansers and such. I told the lady I have extremely dry skin and she recommended Ultrabland, I find the smell of it quite off putting to be honest but it also removes make up, that's a bonus!
 
 
Here's what the LUSH website has to say about it

Non-irritating beeswax cleanser

A hugely popular cult product, Ultrabland is a thick, rich emulsion of essential oils, honey and beeswax to take off any make up or residue that has built up on your face throughout the day. Unlike most make up removers, Ultrabland leaves your skin feeling soft and nourished, thanks to soothing rosewater and iris flower extract. Suitable for all skin types, Ultrabland is a classic LUSH cleanser coveted by staff and customers alike for it’s effectiveness. Not so bland after all, is it?
 
Hopefully it will work and hopefully I will be able to get past the smell.
 
That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment