Wednesday 15 January 2014

It's time for Happy Hour!

Hey everyone!
I'm sorry for my lack of posting lately, I've got some personal issues I'm working on right now so it's been a difficult week. I recently purchased a pack of ten nail polishes (All 5 ml) from Sephora. To be honest the real reason I bought it was that it was only thirty three dollars which is a steal from anywhere really. I've yet to try all ten colors but the one I did try was Happy Hour! which is an exclusive shade. 


It's a very bright blue I would say. I love this nail polish more than any I have tried, not necessarily the color of this one but this has been on for almost a week and hasn't chipped at all which for an nail polish is amazing, I did use a top coat but regardless I couldn't be more impressed with this. The color is extremely pigmented this was only about two coats of polish. I'm very anxious to try the other nine colors and will be posting some photos of the other ones. I would have took a photo of the whole set but unfortunately my camera died, sorry everyone.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment