Monday 24 February 2014

How much is YOUR face worth?

My Face Products


 
My Face Products by ruee featuring MAC Cosmetics


Hello everyone, I'm here to tell you today how much my "FACE" is worth. I got this idea from Zoe's Blog (ZoFlo) I'd never seen her idea anywhere else but I really liked it, the idea is to take all the beauty products we use on our daily face and the cost and at the end add the total to see the total worth of our face, I'm not that scared tbh as I don't wear much face makeup...but here we go.
The first thing I used which I could not find a photo of to include in my set is the GOSH 3 in 1 BB cream, a primer, foundation and moisturizer, I really don't like this product actually I am just trying to use it up. It retails for about $22 CA at Shopper's Drug Mart. 
Next is Maybelline FIT me foundation stick in porcelain, I use this as a concealer and it retails for $6.99 at Target.
MAC studio sculpt foundation in NC20. Retails at MAC stores for $37.00 CA
To set it all I use MAC mineralize skin finish natural in Light Plus, retailing for $35.00 CA
Maybelline Eye Studio Master Precise Liner in black, $6.94 at WAL-MART
Maybelline Colossal Mascara (been using this for around four years!) $5.94 at WAL MART
Last but not least, this is my holy grail product I go NOWHERE without this and its $5.49 at Shopper's Drug Mart.
 
Time to tally the total 
$22.00
$6.99
$37.00
$35.00
$6.94
$5.94
$5.49
______________
$119.36

Not bad, this is an estimate however as I wear lipstick just about everyday but all my different lippies vary in price so I didn't want to do every single one.
Bye!









 

No comments:

Post a Comment