Tuesday 4 March 2014

Blistex Lip Medex - Holy Grail Product

image


Blistex Lip Medex - Holy Grail Product

Oh hello again, so I meant to do this post a while ago and I wanted to use my own photo unfortunately I’ve lost the charger for my Nikon so until it is found no personal photos. I’ve been using this product for YEARS. I live in Calgary and the weather here is usually not the greatest. It’s extremely dry and windy meaning chapped lips almost year round. The lip medex pictured above is a jelly like substance, it’s very thick. This can be bought in a chap stick and tube as well, although in my opinion this ones number one, the chapstick leaves a yellow residue on the lips. Use very little when applying this as it is so thick, the lasting power on this is hours long so you’re not constantly applying. I don’t go anywhere for this and I’ve never had chapped lips since. This is a can’t live without product.

No comments:

Post a Comment