Wednesday 26 March 2014

Review: Rimmel Eye Shadow Quad - Royal Tea 030

image


image


image




Hello everyone, it’s been a couple of days but I’m back. I apologize for the not so great lighting in the first two photos. Today I wanted to review an eye shadow quad I picked up quite a while back. I’ve never been one to buy eye shadow so I grabbed something cheap, this quad retails for $5.99. I don’t have much to say about this, I do like the color scheme however it’s not pigmented at all. I’ve used this only a few times and you can see how hard I had to press the brush in to get any color at all. There’s about three coats on my eyelids and I still don’t find it very pigmented. The packaging is extremely cheap but what can you expect with a $6 quad, the lid fell off within about two days time. Overall I would not repurchase this, in fact I was so disappointed with this I wouldn’t purchase any of the other Rimmel eye shadow quads.

No comments:

Post a Comment