Friday 15 August 2014

E N C H A N T R E S S


image
image
image
Enchantress by CoverGirl is a vibrant pink lipstick. Claims to be moisturizing however I beg to differ.
CoverGirl claims that these lipsticks are infused with silk protein to keep lips moisturized. Don’t get me wrong I love these lipsticks but CoverGirl is out to lunch on that claim.
After about only an hour these become cakey on your lips and really dry them out, best idea is to wear a lip balm underneath and maybe even a sugar scrub before application. The color of Enchantress is VERY pigmented and vibrant and a rich pink although the color it applies as is not the color it stays. During the day it turns into a darker pink and it stains your lips. When I wake up in the morning after wearing this I still have pink left in cracks on my lips and I have to scrub my lips raw to get it out…No thanks.
Most of the flaws of this lipstick I can live with for the fact the color is so great but if you’re after something moisturizing toss this out the window!

No comments:

Post a Comment