Saturday 6 September 2014

Covergirl Lip Perfection -- Verve


Hello everyone, it's a lippie review today. As you know I am a lipstick freak, every girl has their favorite product right? Well mine is lipstick. Today's review is on the shade 370 - Verve from the Covergirl Lip Perfection lipstick line.




As you can see from the above swatch it's a very frosty pink and I know there a lot of people who in the world with a hate on for that frost finish. I'm not going to say it's my favorite but with my pale skin I don't think it looks bad or tacky so I actually own quite a few frosty lipsticks. I own three other colors from this collection and they tend to turn into another color with longer wear but I've yet to experience that with this one and yes CG's lipsticks do STAIN the lips, just a forewarning. The staying power of these lipsticks is great and the pigmentation is also great so for $9.99 CAD you can't really go wrong. There are other colors in the line that do not have the frosty finish the only one I own without the frost is the Hot Passion which I adore, it is a bright red! Covergirl doesn't have the best lip products but I would give these a solid rating and recommend you check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment