Thursday 8 January 2015

Tresemme Oh la la


Two posts in a row? Who would have thought I was capable!? Haha.

Hello guys, well I have another hair product review for you today the Tresemme hairspray. Tresemme is a fairly cheap drugstore brand, this was about $3.50 CAD. As you can see the can is very large so all in all a great value.

I use A LOT of hairspray on the daily, like I said in my previous post fine hair does nothing without it. I don't spend a lot of money on hairspray because I don't notice a big difference. I actually keep coming back to Tresemme! It's cheap it doesn't make your hair crunchy which is hard to find in a hairspray and it smells nice.  The hold on this isn't the worst but it's not the best, Tresemme has five different levels of hold as you can see I have #3. It doesn't hold all day I'll be honest but it holds up through my work day which is all I need. 

I don't think I'll be spending much more money on hairspray in the near future as I am content with this. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment