Wednesday 11 February 2015

In need of advice

Hey guys, this is a really spur of the moment, what I'm feeling right now post.

I have been having some problems, I think someone at my job is trying to get me fired and it really brought me down when I found that out today...but it also got me thinking that all I've ever been passionate about is fashion which I've never pursued for fear of not getting a job, being in debt so on and so forth. 

What I wouldn't give to just erase everything up to this point and move to New York and go to FIT unfortunately life is not like that but I am wondering, would it be wise to just pursue fashion on the side while going back to school for business? or should I be aiming for volunteer opportunities/internships to try to get a foot in the door?

Please let me know what you guys think, everyone in my life thinks that I am crazy to want to do fashion but if it's your passion why not right....?

No comments:

Post a Comment