Thursday 5 March 2015

February Favorites

Hey everyone, yes I have NEVER done a monthly favorites...so here we go... tbh I have been through some financial problems lately so my favorites are mostly old products but I wanted to show you guys anyway!

Victoria's Secret, Love Spell Body Spray -- I LOVE this body spray the scent is cherry blossom & peach definitely more of a summer scent but hey that hasn't stopped me from wearing it. Actually this has become my favorite scent in my collection and I am quite the body spray fanatic.

Lancome Bi Facil eye makeup remover - This is the best eye makeup remover I have ever used and I wear very heavy mascara and eyeliner on a daily basis. It does have oil for you girls or guys out there who don't prefer an oil based remover. However this stuff is so gentle and you're not needlesly tugging at your eye trying to get your makeup off and to get rid of that oily feeling just rinse your face off with water.

A cult favorite - Benefit's Hoola Bronzer - As we all know this has been hyped up for years in the beauty world, great for fair skinned people as it doesn't make you look like you just rubbed dirt on your face. I have that problem a lot....

Rimmel London's Wake Me Up foundation -- When swatched on the hand this stuff looks like a glitter party broke out, oddly enough it doesn't transfer like that on your face., probably to date the best drugstore foundation I've tried but not if you're looking fors omething matte.

e.l.f. studio cream eyeliner -- $3, this little jar of miracles only cost THREE DOLLARS, let me repeat that one more time! If you have not tried this go to e.l.f right now and order it. This is not waterproof but it's withstood every cry I've had with it on, doesn't smudge and I've had for a few months and it hasn't dried out, for three dollars I don't think I'll ever try another eyeliner.

Cetaphil moisturizer -- I'm one to constantly complain about dry skin especially in Alberta's cold harsh winters but this has stopped that and it hasn't bothered my skin at all but it has made it feel ten times more moisturized.

That's everything, what were you guys loving this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment