Monday 30 March 2015

Sally Hansen




Hey, first off I'd like to apologize for the shoddy job I did on my nails I couldn't get all the previous black polish off and I cut my nails and it's actually difficult I find to paint nails when they're short.

You can see the polish in the first photo I have no idea how old this is or where it's from as I found it at my moms and then it just ended up moving with me haha. It's a Sally Hansen polish but it doesn't have a name it does have a 04 on the top of the lid so I'm guessing it goes by numbers.

I'll be honest I have no clue what the Teflon in this polish is used for or supposed to do...haha. It's a nice polish it,s a very shimmery red but not bright and in your face! This stuff dries almost instantly it was dry by the time I finished the first nail on the other hand, amazing? Yes. I love the color it would make a great Christmas color of used with a silver sparkle or a green accent nail maybe? It hasn't lasted any longer than any other polish though unfortunately. I am constantly on the search for one that will. 

Great polish by a great brand and Sally Hansen polishes are fairly decent priced.

If you ladies know of a great polish brand, let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment