Tuesday 21 April 2015

C E T A P H I L


This post is for all you dry skinned ladies, I know the struggle. 

I have searched for something that would satisfy my skins never ending thirst for moisture for a long time and I've come pretty close with this Cetaphil moisturizer. 

I use this at night after I shower because my face is always the most dry after I shower although it can be used in the morning! It's saved my skin! I like to research products before throwing away my money generally if it's mixed reviews I'll still buy because what may not work or another could do wonders for you. There was a lot of complaints about this burning people's skin....I don't get that with it's definitely not meant for people with oily skin! Just stay away if you do have oily or combo leaning more towards oily. It can be a tad greasy on the face if you use too much I use about a pump and a half to cover my whole face and because my skin is the sahara desert it takes no time at all for it to soak in, my face drinks it up and another bonus is it's got added sun protection, who doesn't need a some SPF in their life.

I haven't noticed any difference in the appearance of my skin but it has beyond helped my dryness more than anything else I've tried and it's a drugstore moisturizer so it's affordable. 

Anyone with dry skin have anything they love? Leave your recommendations in a comment!

=)



No comments:

Post a Comment