Monday 27 April 2015

*Loreal Fibralogy


Hey guys! I was kindly sent the new Loreal Fibralogy hair care line (shampoo, conditioner and serum) courtesy of Influenster and Loreal Canada in the Fibralogy Voxbox, however all opinions on the products are on my own. Fibralogy is supposed to work by expanding the hair from inside by use of Innovation "Filloxane" which "penetrates and diffuses in the hair fibre. Hair expands from within. The cumulative action is that the substance remains in the fibre and increases application after application. Hair becomes progressively thicker." I'm here to test that theory!



As you can see there was a difference, in the first photo yep I have bald spots and yes it's embarrassing but I have fine baby hair and there's nothing I can change about that unfortunately.. but the second photo which is about a week and a half of use I have no bald spots and my hair overall just looks much healthier.

I didn't really care for the serum and I think to truly test out how well the serum works you would have to try just using the shampoo and conditioner for a while and then add in the serum to see if there is a difference. The directions of the serum also said to use a dime sized amount but the serum itself was very watery so I found you had to use much more to cover your hair...it wasn't really like a serum at all in my opinion as it wasn't thick enough.

The shampoo and conditioner on the otter hand I LOVED and will continue to use. The shampoo lathers so well and both products smell amazing and as the photos above show they do make a difference and I am very skeptical about hair thickening products as I have tried MANY others on the market and never saw a change. Loreal you have significantly improved my hair and although it's not "thick" by any means it's an improvement so thank you.

Who else got this voxbox and tried it out, what did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment