Wednesday 1 April 2015

Rimmel - STAY AWAKE

Hello everyone! Another new post, I'm like a whole new person who posts regularly, haha.

I'm going to talk about concealers, I don't think I've ever done a post on any sort of cover up so this will be new for me and all of you. I wanted to talk about Rimmel London's Stay Awake concealer (p.s. they have a foundation too which is F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C, highly recommend).



I have the lightest shade suitably name "very fair" for my poor pale skin.


This concealer has a nice creamy texture to it, I recently heard someone saying theirs had got watery after a while I have never had this problem and I've had this concealer for a few months now. The coverage is light - medium I'd say as you can see in the above photo, covered a few freckles at least! I would not recommend this a under eye concealer if you have very dark circles. I don't even have extreme dark circles but I find this is not enough to cover mine so if you're searching for that HG concealer this won't be a great option for you. Rimmel being a drug store brand is super affordable and this concealer is available at most drug stores/department stores. I picked mine up at Wal-Mart for around $9.99 CAD.

What do you guys think of this concealer? Let me know in the comments 
=)


No comments:

Post a Comment