Monday 20 April 2015

Something different

Hello loves, well I have a different post for you today. I want you guys to know more about me and my hobbies, so I thought why not show you all that I am a nerd who loves to game! I don't do it as often anymore but it doesn't mean that every once in a while I have a day that is a complete nerd day with junk food and video games all day long because I do at least once a month, haha. 
So here is my game collection!

PSP
Truth be told I haven't played my PSP in years but I will still include it, I never got too far in getting any games as you can see but I do have Cars and Over the Hedge and Zathura is a movie, planning on giving these away soon, hopefully kids still use PSP's haha!

WII


Recently just got my Wii back, of course I have the two games it came with (Wii Sports and Sports Resort). Not pictured in either picture I have three DDR games and I must say I am a deadly DDR player. =) Donkey Kong Country, which is just like the old one and one of the most famous game series on the planet, I have Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword, which I wasn't a fan of. I still play Twilight Princess a lot, adore that game and the music in Zelda is always beautiful <3

Xbox 360



Can you tell I love my xbox? Yes there is a movie box there if anyone noticed but it actually has NHL 10 in it because I lost the game case so I improvised! Quick list for you guys;
Assassins Creed 2 - Just beat this recently!
Call of Duty Modern Warfare - Actually not a big fan of any of the COD games, I did have Black OPs as well but somebody stole it.
Dragon Age: Origins: Recently beat this as well, such a good game. Highly recommend if you love RPGS
GTA 4 and 5 - Currently replaying the fourth.
L.A. Noire
Left 4 Dead - My favourite FPS game, ever. Hello zombie apocalypse.
Mass Effect 
PGA Masters
MX - ATV - pretty fun racing game, it's hard too as you have to use both control sticks the whole time.
The Return AKA NHL 10, haha.
Ridge Racer 6 
Saints Row - this game is absolutely ridiculous...
Sim's Bustin' Out and Sims 2 - Who doesn't love a good old game of the Sims?
Skate and Skate 3
SSX 3 
Star Wars KOTOR and KOTOR 2 - my favourite games in the world, such a good storyline and gameplay and just all around perfect. I don't have enough words to describe my love for this series, let's just say I've beat both multiple times, surprisingly never as a dark character, that's next!
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
The Walking Dead
UFC
007 Legends

Xbox One

I just bought the Xbox One not long ago, we bought this to play (NHL 15) and the Xbox came with 2 Assassins Creed games which I love and Dance Central for our Kinect, I'm also a big sucker for dance games, not to mention they're a great workout if you're lazy and don't want to think of it as exercise. I don't know how I feel about the Xbox One, not a fan so far but I haven't quite figured out how to use it.

There you have it, a little look into my world and a hobby I don't talk about much. 
=)







No comments:

Post a Comment