Monday 20 July 2015

Instagram OOTD// 100th post!!!

                       

Hey loves! I apologize for the horrible quality outfit posts, I need to save up for a lense/tripod as the one good lense I had took a trip in the river, boo along with the camera itself which somehow surprisingly still works! P.s. this is my blogs 100th post, hello milestone!

This was what I wore today although for work I traded up the combat boots for
pale pink flats as I work in an office. I wish I could have got a better photo but I've got no full length mirror either, all these things to save for! I was wearing a handful of rings to add some jazz as well, haha.

Jacket: Charlotte Russe (couldn't find any thing similar on the website)

Necklace: Similar

Shirt: Aritzia

Pants: Similar

Boots: Similar

Congrats to me on my 100th post =)

See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment