Wednesday 22 July 2015

What's Victoria's secret?



Start the ultimate seduction with vanilla orchid, sun-drenched clementine and midnight blackberry, made to thrill in a bold red bottle.

Feeling sexy yet?

Hey guys! 
Who else has endless amounts of body sprays / perfumes in there collection of wonders? I know I have more than enough to last me a lifetime. 

Today I wanted to share my thoughts on one of my favourites; Victoria's Secret "Very Sexy" perfume, as you can see from the picture above I've just about used it up! The notes included are; vanilla orchid, clementine and blackberry. I love anything scented like Vanilla, it is one of my favourite scents and always will be. This is by no means a long lasting perfume but not quite as short lived as a body spray, its right in the middle which is fine with me the bottle is small enough I don't mind having to reapply throughout the day nor do I mind carrying it in my bag. The bottle is glass and since I have last purchased this they have come out with a new bottle design  a much nicer classier bottle then the one I currently own. This costs about $52 USD for the smaller bottle (one above) the smell is fantastic if you are a vanilla fan please go take a sniff next time you're out and about.

What's your favorite scent?

No comments:

Post a Comment