Monday 3 August 2015

Nivea - DNAge Eye Cream




Hey guys! They say you should start using anti-aging products when you're in your twenties so I decided to give it a go with Nivea's new eye cream DNAge. You can't really see in the above photo but in this cream there are little orange bubbles throughout I'm not too sure what they're supposed to be or do in all honesty.

The cream is quite thick and you need to use VERY little so this cream should last me at least half a year and I've been using it daily for about a week and a half. I love how it feels and my under eye area is very dry so its a lovely burst of moisture and feels so refreshing, I use this in the mornings after my regular moisturizer. 

Ingredients:



The results (after a week and a half):

In the above photo Nivea claims this cream will firm skin and reduce appearance of wrinkles and puffiness around the eyes....Maybe I didn't use it long enough but I didn't notice VISIBLE results of course I'm only 22 so I can't say much about the anti-wrinkle properties but nor did I notice less puffiness. The only benefit I got out of this cream was the moisturization which for $22 I don't think I'll be repurchasing this.

What are your favourite eye creams?




No comments:

Post a Comment