Tuesday 19 January 2016

Favorite Scents ~ Japanese Cherry Blossom


Hey guys! 

I wanted to start sharing some of my favorite scents {Japanese Cherry Blossom} I am not a huge fan of perfumes per say but I do love a good body spray {and the occasional perfume}

The notes {from the Bath & Body works website}
  • Top Notes: Asian Pear, Fuji Apple, Ume Plum
  • Mid Notes: Japanese Cherry Blossom, Butterfly Lily, Kyoto Rose, Mimosa Petals
  • Dry Notes: Vanilla Rice, Imperial Amber, Silk Musk, Cinnamon Incense, Himalayan Cedarwood, Creamy Sandalwood
  •  
The notes I have made bold are the ones that really stand out to me when using this. This retails for $14 CAD at Bath & Body works and if you're like me and have a dozen other fragrances in your repertoire this will last you through the ages!
Of course it is a floral and quite sweet smelling scent which I know a lot of people dislike but because it's just a body spray it dies down a lot quicker so the scent isn't overpowering which I like, yes you do have to re spritz every now and then but not a big deal as if you wanted something that lasted you most likely would have vied for the eau de toilette.
Your favorite scent?

=)

Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment