Friday 25 March 2016

{NOTD}


Hey guys, I have just been completely neglecting so many things lately my blog being one of them.
I've been having a rough go lately and just could not draw inspiration from anywhere still actually having a difficult time so this will be just a quick post unfortunately. I'm so sorry I will get back into the swing of things I promise.

I haven't painted my nails in ages and all of a sudden last night I thought hmm...I should paint my nails and here we are!
I used E.l.f.s polish in "Nude" as my base (two coats) and for my accent nail I used just a dollar store glitter polish that I mentioned in a previous post. I really like nude polish as I think it can be work year round and works on almost all skin tones this one is a very pink nude but I still could see it working for varying skin tones.

I've been having a lot of trouble lately growing my nails as they get to a certain length and ALWAYS seem to break or tear and it's really frustrating so if anyone has any product recommendations to strengthen/grow nails I would really appreciate it if you left them in the comments below.

The next post isn't far away, I just have a few things I need to get together ;)

=)

Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment