Tuesday 17 May 2016

COCONUT - Star of the show



Hey everyone, who else has mad love for coconut?

Coconut as a scent is one of my absolute favourite things in the world. I will buy anything and everything that is scented like coconut. Actually speaking of coconut things, they have coconut M&M's! Yeah, that's real! By the way I have had them before and they are delicious! 

The candle, I used for photo purposes but boy does it fill my home with coconut goodness all night long.
Bath & Body Works a very popular store much like The Body Shop they tend always have a two for one or three for two type deal. 
I have yet to find a scent that I disliked and I could spend hours in that store just sniffing products. I bought the Coconut Body mist which I've almost used up and I own quite the collection so for this to be just about empty is a big deal. I love it! Of course it's a spray so it doesn't last as long as a perfume but it's great to throw in the handbag while you're on the run to freshen up!

If you know of any other delicious coconut scents please tell me as I will never get over coconut

=)

Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment