Tuesday 24 May 2016

DISNEY BEAUTY






Hey everyone!
Did you guys know that in Disneyland they actually carry their own line of beauty products named "Beautifully Disney"

My initial thoughts were who would have thought Disney would have a beauty line!? Immediately after that thought I wondered what the products would be like and naturally I picked up some things. I never did purchase any of the actual makeup but I did grab this G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S brush set as well as a super fun and cute Minnie Mouse kabuki which I mentioned in a Friday favorites a while back.

Can we just appreciate these beautiful brushes for a moment?
I think they're almost too pretty to use in the sense that you don't want to ruin them by using them and having them lose their shape, color etc. I honestly don't use these that much for the above reason. I know why buy makeup brushes you won't use? JUST LOOK AT THEM, that's why.

In the set there is a blush brush, blending, shadow and liner brush as well as another one but I am not 100 % sure if it's a tiny little foundation brush or like a concealer brush but I used it to put foundation in the smaller areas of my face such as the area around my nose.


Blush Brush 
I love this brush, I just washed all of these yesterday to make them look lovely for all of you. No shedding on any of these and minimal loss of shape. This brush is perfect for bronzer. I've used this brush the least mostly because they were a bit more expensive then my ELF brushes which I use daily.  I really want this to keep it's shape and am hoping that it will because these weren't cheap but we'll have to see how it fairs after some more washes!


Concealer/Foundation Brush 
If anyone could actually tell me what I'm supposed to use this for that would be awesome. I've used it for my under eye concealer and putting foundation in the smaller areas such as the area around my nose and around my eye brows. I don't have any gripes with this brush but it's not something I use a lot nor really care for. I'm not a fan of these tiny little face brushes, I'd much rather apply my concealer with my fingers but it's not by any means a bad brush.

Shadow Brush
This brush is WAY too big for my eyes. It pretty much is the size of my eyelid. It's dense and great for packing on color but just too big for me to even to use. It doesn't work for me at all which is unfortunate as I do think it would make a great shadow brush. I'm not that advanced with my eye shadow technique that I could find a way to make this work yet but maybe in the future I will figure out a way to use this.
 
Blending/Liner Brush

This blending brush is the highlight of the whole package for me. I love, love, love it. It is great for using after you've already finished your eye shadow but you still want to blend it out more. It's amazing, I have nothing but good things to say about this brush. It blends shadow out beautifully! By far this is my favorite blending brush I have ever used. Creates effortless eye looks. 
The liner brush I don't really use often as I have a smaller one I like to use as I don't have the most steady hand in the world, which makes a cat eye difficult.



I have to say if you can find the blending brush separately it is worth the buy, you will not regret it. It's so soft, fluffy and blends like a dream. Overall I'm not disappointed by any of the brushes. I think if they were a different color and weren't so damn gorgeous that I would get a lot more use out of them but for now they all sit out on my vanity as decoration minus the blending brush of course. 


<3 br="">
<3 p="">
Bri








No comments:

Post a Comment