Monday 2 May 2016

FOTD//MUSICAL MONDAY


Hey everyone!

I wanted to start doing FOTD's and I hope you guys would like to see them as well, if not let me know. I don't want to create content no one cares about =)

My makeup was fairly simple as I do work in an office but I liked how I looked today so I thought why not share?

Foundation: Revlon Colorstay 24 hr (for dry skin)

Concealer: MAC's pot concealer in NC20

Luminizer/Brightener/Bronzer/Blush: Too Faced's Natural Face Palette 

Eyebrows: Sleek from the Balms Nude Tude Palette

Eyes: A Lancome quad unfortunately it came with one of the bonuses so it doesn't have a name or anything but it's a purple quad. Sadly the colors didn't really pop in these photos. 
Eyeliner: COVERGIRL's intensify me liner

Mascara: Lancome Hypnose Drama

Lipstick: of course my all time favorite, MAC Russian Red



For this week's musical Monday I chose Fame > Demise - Woe Is Me (acoustic by Tyler Carter)
*his voice is gorgeous*
 

No comments:

Post a Comment