Wednesday 10 August 2016

Fragrance Collection

In my previous posts I mentioned I don't splurge on luxury perfumes unless I really love them. I did want to show you guy my current fragrance collection though, which as you can see is mostly body mists...but there's nothing wrong with that right?\

From top left to bottom right;

Beauty Rush Winterberry: This is no longer available and I've been carting this around for years. It's probably about time for it to go honestly.

Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar (Perfume/Body Mist): For some reason I don't like the smell of the perfume as much as the body spray the perfume has a weird almost chemical scent to it.
  • Top Notes: Intoxicating Vanilla, White Orchid
  • Mid Notes: Vanilla Tonka, Sparkling Sugar, Fresh Coconut, Fresh Jasmine
  • Dry Notes: Warm Vanilla Bean, Cocoa Bean, Creamy Sandalwood   

Japanese Cherry Blossom: One of my favorite scents from Bath & Body Works!
  • Top Notes: Asian Pear, Fuji Apple, Ume Plum
  • Mid Notes: Japanese Cherry Blossom, Butterfly Lily, Kyoto Rose, Mimosa Petals
  • Dry Notes: Vanilla Rice, Imperial Amber, Silk Musk, Cinnamon Incense, Himalayan Cedarwood, Creamy Sandalwood
Twilight Woods: Another one of my favorites! It say's online that this is an online exclusive fragrance. I bought mine in store so I'm not sure when it was no longer available in store. Can you tell I love floral/fruity scents?

  • Top Notes: Juicy Berry, Sparkling Mandarin, Coconut
  • Mid Notes: Creamy Frangipani, Soft Mimosa, Wet Honeysuckle, Wild Freesia, Apricot Nectar
  • Dry Notes: Oud Wood, Musk, Orris, Vanilla Milk, Warm Wood

180 Degree Pink: No longer available. I didn't know but I guess this is supposed to resemble 360 Pink by Perry Ellis which I've actually never heard of.

Love Spell - Victoria's Secret: My favorite summer scent. Lately I've been rocking this just about every day. It is a gorgeous smell!
Notes: Cherry Blossom & Peach

Avon Lotus Flower and Raspberry Scents: I couldn't find these online so I don't think they are available anymore. Again, more scents I've been packing around wherever I go that are about ready for the trash. These both have an underlying chemical smell so I wouldn't repurchase any scents from Avon. I got these when my best friends mom was an Avon rep and she always would just give me things to use so I did use them I've had these forever and I don't have any reason for keeping them any longer.


Insignia: I got this for Christmas one year. I'm pretty sure it' just a drugstore perfume.

A&F 8: Again, I couldn't find it online and I'm disappointed as I'm almost out of this and I gues I can't buy a replacement now and I really do love this.


Bath & Body Works Exotic Coconut: Another one that is no longer available. If you know me you know I love anything and everything coconut. Luckily there is no shortage of coconut scented items on the market.
\

Bri

 

No comments:

Post a Comment