Monday 15 August 2016

MAC Good Luck Trolls




 Is this the year of throwbacks or what? 
Pokemon, a collection inspired by the Trolls, what else? 
I'm not complaining by any means, as a 90's kid I am loving this! 

MAC's Good Luck Trolls collection is of course inspired by the crazy, colorful toys we all loved, the Troll dolls. 
I picked up two eye shadows from the collection; Atlantic Blue and Sun's Out, Buns Out. I adore the vibrant purple packaging and the cute troll imprint in the shadow. They nailed the packaging of this collection!

  

 

 


Atlantic Blue -  A matte Cobalt blue. AS with all MAC shadows this is extremely pigmented. I had to use a very light hand with this, not only is it super pigmented but because its matte it doesn't blend all that well. I had quite a difficult time trying to build it up and blend it out when using it. I love this color though. This is part of MAC's permanent collection.

Sun's Out, Bun's Out  - A yellow gold with pearl shimmer, this is MAC's veluxe pearl finish. It applied smoothly on the eyes and was very easy to blend out. It's limited edition and I'm glad I picked it up as it's a very versatile shade. On my skin tone it pulled very yellow.




This was the look I wore today, using Atlantic Blue in the outer corner and on the lower lash line, blended a little into the crease with Sun's Out, Bun's Out on my lid. I had a very hard time trying to get Atlantic Blue blended but Suns Out Buns Out applied so smooth and even. To build it up I just pat it on top of my base layer not that there was much building up to do as the color was already ace. The shadows didn't crease until about ten minutes to the end of my eight hour workday which is a fairly long wear time and the creasing was minimal. 

Loving this collection everything about it screams throwback and fun to me!

Bri

























No comments:

Post a Comment