Thursday 25 August 2016

MAC Mineralize Concealer




MAC's Mineralize Concealer is fantastic for summer as it's more of a sheer coverage and feels light on the skin. It can be built up but I find if you layer it too much it creases quite easily and settles into fine lines. It's a brightening concealer so could be used as a highlight as well if you're the type of person who likes a more subtle highlight. I use it to brighten my under eyes but if you have dark circles because this is such a sheer and natural finish it will not cover them so this is not the concealer for you if you are looking for full coverage.




This is not a thick textured product it's a very light texture and it blends beautifully. The bottom photo is the concealer blended in to my hand and as you can see like I said above it's an extremely natural finish with very sheer coverage but enough to even out the skin and cover minor blemishes, works great for a no makeup makeup look.
It's meant to be a hydrating concealer, I wouldn't say it's necessarily hydrating but it's certainly not drying and it does feel a tiny bit moisturizing as you blend it in but that feeling disappears rather fast.
For longevity this lasted all day with no signs of patchiness.
This is one of my go to concealers for good reason. I don't have bad skin at all aside from the dryness so I don't require a heavy concealer for day to day looks.

What's your holy grail concealer?

Bri


No comments:

Post a Comment