Tuesday 25 October 2016

Beauty Bay - Christmas List

Beauty Bay


Hello loves!
Beauty Bay has a great contest going on for affiliates at the moment!

To enter you had to either create a post about their "All Made Up Bags" which are curated collections by Beauty Bay. The other way to enter was to create your ultimate Christmas Wish List from the Christmas Shop.

I opted to create a wish list because you know Christmas is coming, this could come in handy when your family starts asking you what you want, I really enjoy doing posts like these as well as reading others. I'm a tad snoopy and like to see what other people are coveting, just me?

Here's what I'm hoping to receive under the tree this year;

Spectrum Glam Clam - You guys, look at how cute this is! I've never owned anything from Spectrum but that packaging is too cute to resist. I love the fun & bright colors! I've not heard much about the quality but at a pricey $92.40 CAD I would hope they are of a high standard.

Coloured Raine Matte Liquid Lip Paint : I've heard nothing but good things about the Coloured Raine liquid lipsticks. Being the lip product junkie that I am of course these would be on the list. I'd love to have one in the shade "Cherry Blossom" It's almost like a pink burgundy lip.


Viseart Palette : Another cheeky one as it's more on the pricey side. Everyone and their mother raves about the Viseart palettes. This one is the one I'd pick up if I were to splurge as I love my neutrals. I'm quite drawn to the third row of shades.

Jeffree Star Beauty Killer: I'm trying to win this on an Instagram giveaway right now, keep your fingers crossed for me =) I know I just said how I love my neutrals but we could all use a little color now and again. The pigmentation I've seen from this in tutorials & swatches is gorgeous which is only making me want it more.

Nugg Face Masks: I think these would make a great stocking stuffer! I've never tried the Nugg face masks but they've been hyped up from the posts I've read. At only $20 CAD for four they won't break the bank either.

Manny MUA Palette: I seem to have a theme in this wishlist with lip products and eye shadow palettes, oops. For nine shades this is very pricey for Canadians like me but my god the color scheme is to die for. That bottom cranberry shade is gorgeous! I've been using cranberry shades a lot in my crease lately.

Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick: Last but not least another Jeffree Star product, I do already own one of these in the shade "Blow Pony" but after seeing that "Androgyny" is in stock on Beauty Bay I might just end up purchasing it for myself. I can still treat myself at Christmas right? I'm a tad choked that these sell for $23.10 CAD on Beauty Bay as I ended up paying $40 after the exchange rate & shipping through Jeffree's website.

Go check out the Beauty Bay Christmas Shop for more products!
Let me know what you guys are lusting after this Christmas 

Bri


p.s. Don't forget when I reach 25 Bloglovin followers, I'll be doing a giveaway! 


No comments:

Post a Comment