Friday 28 October 2016

H&M - Online now in Canada!

H&M








I have exciting news everyone!
You can now shop online through H&M's Canadian website
I've honestly been waiting for this moment for years now. Canada seems to always get shafted in the online world, either websites don't ship to us (Ulta, I'm looking at you) or shipping charges are out of this world (there are many guilty parties for this one.) 
To celebrate this occasion I created my winter H&M wish list. 
H&M is one of my favorite stores and as soon as I found out they now offer online shopping for Canada the first thing I did was hop on the website to have a little gander.

I linked the site & all items above if any other fellow Canadians would like to peruse it.

Long Cardigan - You can never go wrong with cardigans, especially over sized ones. I like the mossy/olive green colour of this, I think it will be perfect for fall or a warmer winter day. I have a very similar one also from H&M in Gray but it doesn't have pockets.

Ankle Boots - I'm the type of person who never really buys shoes, hence why they're on my list. Ankle boots are always on trend and look good with almost anything you pair them with.

Cable Knit Hat - We all need winter accessories and this was just too cute to not put on my wish list. I'm a total beanie fiend. I would much rather wear cute hats than headbands.

Poncho - I've never owned a poncho and I think this would be a fabulous staple piece for Fall & Winter that you could dress up or down and still look put together.

Satin Blouse - Satin is a beautiful looking fabric and this burgundy wine colour is perfect for the holidays season.

Turtleneck Jumper - I definitely don't own enough thick winter clothes. Living in Alberta where our winters are minus -40 degrees Celsius these are a must.

Polo Neck Jumper - I added this thinking it would be a good sweater but now looking at it closer this would be much more like a dress on me as I'm quite short. Either way it would be a good winter dress if layered over some tights with high boots.

Wool Coat -  A nice warm coat that will be keep me cozy in these harsh winters. I only have one other nice winter coat which is a pea coat but it's quite old so I think it's high time I purchased a new one.

Warm Lined Chelsea Boots -  I'm in desperate need of new boots seeing as my dog chewed holes in the ones I bought last year. *sigh* The life of a dog owner. These wouldn't be ideal for the heavy snowfall days but for days where there isn't heaps of snow on the ground they would be okay as they are lined on the inside.


Bri

p.s. Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin, at 25 followers I will be doing a giveaway!





No comments:

Post a Comment