Thursday 10 November 2016

Maybelline

Maybelline

Maybelline has always been a firm favorite of mine at the drugstore but they've had so many new releases in the past two years there was no hope in my poor bank account keeping on top of things.

The Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara isn't a new release by any means but I've seen it splashed across the pages of many blogs I read so I'm very keen to pick this up. I think there are just as many if not better mascaras in the drugstores as high end. I recently tried Benefit Roller Lash and after I finished that I headed to my local drugstore and picked up my all time favorite mascara the Maybelline Colossal for a fraction of the price.


Maybelline Color Jolt These are a newer release (within the past year) and I wasn't too excited about them until this morning when I watched a video by RacchLoves  where she mentioned that there were shades in the line that are exact dupes for the Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipsticks which I fell head over heels for last Christmas. If I can save money you can bet that I'll try it!


Maybelline Vivd Matte Liquid Lipstick There's been a ton of mixed reviews on these, some people love them and some people hate them. Being the lip product junkie that I am though I'm willing to try them at least once.


Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer Another older product but one that was highly raved about on Youtube and various blogs. Come to think about it, I don't know if I've seen a poor review for this.

Maybelline Blushed Nudes Lately, I've been becoming an eyeshadow junkie. I used to be a girl who never wore eyeshadow as I just couldn't be bothered with putting in to much effort but as of late that's all changed. The color scheme in this palette is beautiful and for a drugstore palette I've heard glowing reviews.

Maybelline Nudes I want to try all the palettes in the Nudes Collection in case you hadn't noticed.


Maybelline Rock Nudes I like that this one has a few offbeat colors thrown into the mix. The blue and the almost olive toned looking gold shade, I would love to see how those look on the eyes. I think that olive gold would look gorgeous.

Maybelline Master Hi-Lighting Blush & Bronzer To be honest, I'm not sure if this is a newer or older release. Multi purpose products though save so much time on the weekdays when you really can't be bothered to get out of bed early. I've seen swatches of this online and it looks fairly subtle and natural, perfect for work.

Maybelline Master Strobing Stick  I love to glow. Even for day to day I like my highlight poppin'! This looks like it could achieve a fairly shimmery highlight. Some of the swatches I've seen it looks comparable to my ever loved Benefit Watt's Up

Maybelline Loaded Bolds More lip products? Of course there are! These are the newest release from Maybelline I believe. The shades I'd love to try are the blue shade which for some reason isn't on the Maybelline Canada website and "Gone Griege" but the entire collection looks wonderful. On second thought I might end up purchasing all of them, sorry bank account.

Maybelline Brow Drama Mascara I'm so basic when it comes to doing my brows, powder and done. I'd love to branch out and try new products that aren't powder. This looks interesting but I'm intrigued to see how you would use it.

What is your favorite Drugstore brand?


Bri

Follow on Bloglovin if you want to win a Huda Beauty Liquid Lipstick!



No comments:

Post a Comment