Tuesday 17 January 2017

Fighting Off The Winds - OOTD

Hey everyone. 
I'm so sorry for the lack of posts recently things have just picked up a lot for me at work after the holidays and catching up on things at home have got me so tired lately blogging honestly has been the last thing on my mind but I want that to change as soon as possible.

This morning while attempting to get a decent outfit post I spent more time fighting off the winds than anything so out of a batch of about ten photos these two were the best I came out with.
I apologize for the quality but I was running late and was loving my outfit today and wanted to share it with you guys who I hope like it as well, let me know in the comments if you do!

Jacket: Charlotte Russe (I got this many years ago, couldn't find online)
Shirt: H&M - Similar
Skirt: Secondhand
Boots: Dolce Vita 

Don't forget to follow on Bloglovin for an upcoming giveaway (at 25 followers)

No comments:

Post a Comment