Thursday 26 January 2017

Instagram Round Up #4


Hey everyone!

I'm back with an Instagram round up! I hope you all enjoy this type of post because I know I do and I want to produce content people take interest in and enjoy so let me know in the comments if you want me to continue doing these.

From top left corner - bottom right corner

Burnt Timber | AB - As a kid we used to camp as a family here every summer. At one point in time this was a National Park in Alberta however a saw mill company bought it years ago and sadly the area is not maintained any longer and many of the hiking trails they've closed off. My mom and I stopped in on our way back from a camping trip in Waiprous and while Burnt Timber is still open for cmaping year round it's not quite the same as it once was. I would love to go on a camping trip here this summer for the nostalgia alone.



My dog Luna - I truly love this beast more than anything

Ocean - This isn't my photo I was just having a serious case of some wander lust that morning.

Eye makeup - This was from this morning actually. I truly love purple tones on my eyes. Review of the palette I used here

Meme - I don't mind seeing memes pop up on others feeds once in a while and this one was too good not to share.

Leave your Instagram names below and if you feel like following me my username is Briannarue

Bri

Don't forget to follow on Bloglovin, giveaway at 25 followers
.

No comments:

Post a Comment