Wednesday 8 February 2017

Shoe Dazzle - DIY

Hello everyone!
I'm going to share a fun D.I.Y. I found while perusing Pinterest the other day.

Who doesn't love glitter? 
My last DIY post was ages ago and also included...GLITTER!

What you will need:
  1. Mod Podge (I made my own) - How To
  2.  Heels (I used an old pair that I don't wear too much anymore, as I didn't want to chance wrecking a new pair)
  3. Glitter
  4. Paint Brush
  5. Newspaper (any paper will work, just makes it easier to clean up)

{The beginning}



Mix some Mod Podge with the loose glitter in a small jar of sorts using a paint brush.



Lightly paint on a layer of the mixture on to the soles of the shoes using the same paintbrush you used to mix it with.




Then using a dry paint brush pat an even layer on using ONLY the loose glitter. I just sprinkled some on the soles and lightly patted it in creating a nice even layer.
Let them dry, then apply the final layer of Mod Podge.


There you have it! 
A old pair of shoes, spiced up with some glittery soles.

This was an extremely easy DIY and jazzed up an otherwise normal pair of shoes.

What do you guys think, have you tried a DIY like this?

Bri

Don't forget to follow on Bloglovin, giveaway at 25 followers!





No comments:

Post a Comment