Monday 13 February 2017

Shoe Wishlist

Shoes on Shoes on Shoes

Hello loves!

I am not a huge shoe fanatic, why?
Mostly because I find shoes to expensive, even cheap ones.
I've bought $200 boots from a well known brand that have still fallen apart within a year and I've had a pair of $40 heels from H&M that lasted in good condition for four years.
Due to me rarely buying shoes the ones I currently have in my collection are close to the end of their lives. That led us to today's blog post, my shoe wishlist. A lot of these aren't necessarily in my price range but you can always find cheaper dupes else where.

Saint Laurent Babies 90 Ankle Boots - I've never owned a pair of patent leather boots but I've seen these every where and would love finally have a pair.

Vans Sneakers - Again, believe it or not I've never owned a white pair of sneakers. Mostly due to the fact that I never saw the purpose. I mean they're not going to stay pristine white for long. Despite that I've seen them styled in such cute ways I wouldn't mind owning a pair.

Hudson London Geneve Suede Ankle Boot - I love boots. They are my favorite form of foot wear and I don't think you can ever have enough of them. The cut out detailing on these make them more of a statement boot without being over the top.

Karl Lagerfield Paris Larose Suede Lace Up Flats - Love the lace up detailing on these. These would be perfect for the office as they are flats so they won't hurt your feet but are still cute with the lace ups.

Gianvito Rossi Suede Pumps - I don't own a nice pair of pumps that I could wear for a night out. These are simple, classic and elegant and because they're black they can be easily styled for a night on the town.

N 21 Nude Calf Leather Bow Pumps - I just think these are some of the most gorgeous shoes I've ever laid my eyes on and I love the pale pink coloring.

Madden Girl Direct Caged Sandals  - I don't own any shoes like this and I love how interesting they look. These will definitely spice up any outfit.

Jimmy Choo Vixen 130  - What woman doesn't wish to have a pair of Jimmy Choos?
I love how high the heel is {although I may not be able to walk in them} and the bow at the back is so cute!

What shoes are you lusting after?


Bri


Don't forget to follow on Bloglovin for a giveaway (at 25 followers)



No comments:

Post a Comment