Friday 3 March 2017

Friday Favorites #2






Hello loves!

Two posts in one day, impressive if I do say so myself. I tried to start a Friday Favorites series  way back, did one post and then fell off. By fell off I mean I never did another one. I wasn't regularly posting back then however and I really like the idea of showing you guys the product(s) that got all my love during the week. 

So I'm back with my second installment. I promise you I'll try my best to stick to it this time.
This week I was constantly rocking Kat Von D's Everlasting Liquid Lip in the iconic shade Lolita.

A well known and loved blogger favorite. It took me a long time to jump on the liquid lipstick fan bandwagon but I'm sure glad I did. I've yet to find my holy grail formula though. I now own three of the Kat Von D ones and they are by no means transfer proof but on the other hand they're not as drying as many other matte formulas such as the Colourpop Ultra Matte Lips. They're okay in terms of formula but what really makes me love Lolita is it's a unique chestnut shade that I haven't seen any dupes for...yet.
The combo I wore all week was MAC's Woodwinked shadow with Lolita on the lips. A very fall color combo but who follows the rules anyways?

What was your favorite product of the week?

Bri

Don't forget to follow on Bloglovin for a giveaway, at 25 followers!



No comments:

Post a Comment