Wednesday 22 March 2017

Instagram Round up # 5





Hello everyone.
I love doing these little Instagram round ups and if you're not following me you should head over to @briannarue and start and leave your usernames below so I can give you guys as follow ♥

{from top left to bottom right}

1. I've been participating in the 31 Days of Makeup Challenge on Instagram which is a great way to practice and hone your makeup skills. This was for today (March 22nd) and the theme was to do your whole face using eye shadow. Minus my mascara & foundation I did my whole face with the Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette. I really liked the out come although I do wish I'd done a lighter eye look. Full details of the look are on my Instagram.

2. Another theme for the makeup challenge, spring. My take on spring. I love coral on the eyes for Spring/Summer. I then added a bright pink lip to finish it off.

3. My favorite spring fragrance, Victoria's Secret Lovespell. Such a sweet and delicious scent!

4. My every day makeup. Post here.

5. If you can't already tell from the green this was for St. Patricks day. (another theme for the makeup challenge)

6. A post on anxiety. This was very hard for me to write as I don't really talk about how bad my anxiety is. It would mean so much to me if you guys went and read it. Here.

Leave your usernames below!

Bri

Please, please follow me on Bloglovin. One more till my goal for my giveaway!



No comments:

Post a Comment