Friday 10 March 2017

MAC Studio Finish Concealer



Hello everyone.

Winter seems to be never ending in Alberta. The sun peeks out for a day but the temperatures stay frigid and the snow just keeps coming. 

Colder weather means we generally wear heavier makeup. The MAC Studio Finish Concealer is a lightweight, high coverage concealer.

Dry skin does not tend to bode well with pot concealers, they're a little thicker in consistency than I like but I didn't get on too bad with this one. I like that this has an SPF of 35 because who doesn't appreciate sun protection, especially come the summer months. A little of this goes a long way so it's well worth the price tag. I was scared to pick this up when I saw the words natural matte finish as I tend to run from anything that's matte.
It blends out nicely and evenly on the skin. I use my fingers to blend it in because I find the warmth from my fingers helps warm the product up making it blend easier. I find it too thick to blend with a traditional brush.

I was amazed to find this didn't leave me with a cakey finish as many pot concealers do nor did it cling to dry patches. It created a lovely natural finish while evening out my skin tone as I do have a bit of redness. I will say it did crease a little on the under eyes but I think it was just too thick in formula for the under eye area so I wasn't too surprised.






It's not my holy grail but it wasn't a bad product. Personally, I prefer liquid concealers. I like the finish they leave better and how you can also use them to highlight your under eyes. I don't think I'll be purchasing any more pot concealers as they just weren't for me.

What\s your favorite concealer and finish?

Bri

Don't forget to follow on Bloglovin, giveaway at 25 followers!



No comments:

Post a Comment