Tuesday 14 March 2017

The Blush Tag





Hello loves!
I found this tag over on Jessie's blog and although I don't have the largest blush collection I still thought it would be fun to give it a go!
If you do this tag, be sure to leave me a link in the comments!


What color blush suits you the most?
Pale pinks as I'm extremely fair skinned. Any dark or strongly pigmented blushes will make me look like a clown so I have to be very light handed when applying.

Pressed, cream or loose blush?
I've used only one cream blush before and I've never tried a loose blush so pressed it is for me. The cream blush I used I just didn't like the way it applied and I found it hard to blend out. I find pressed blushes are easy and quick to use making them ideal for everyday. I'd love to try out a loose blush so if anyone has any recommendations please leave them in the comments. 

Favourite shimmery blush?
NARS Deep throat. It has a lovely subtle golden shimmer to it unlike some other shimmery blushes which are full of chunky glitter.

Favourite matte blush?
Benefit's Dandelion. Like I said above those pale, subtle pinks are fantastic when it comes to ghostly complexions like mine. This is buildable as well if you want a more pigmented look.

Favourite cream blush?
I've only tried one, it was in the Too Faced Natural Face palette. I found it hard to blend and strongly disliked how it applied to the skin. I would be open to trying more as I don't think you can form an opinion on something after only trying one formula when there are so many other different brands with different formulas.


Favourite drug store blush?
Come to think about it...I've never tried a drug store blush! I know what I'll be picking up next time I'm in the drug store!

Favourite MAC blush?
Again, I've only tried one and it was their mineralized blush in the shade "Dainty" which I do really enjoy. 

Biggest blush disappointment?
The cream one from the Too Faced Natural Face Palette.

Best blush packaging?
Out of the ones I own I'd say my Nars cheek palette. Its beautifully designed on the outside and is nice and sturdy and houses a large mirror inside. It's great for traveling.

What's on your blush wish list? 
I'm dying to try the Tarte Amazonian clay blushes as I've heard absolutely nothing but good things about them!

Holy grail blush?
At the moment with the little amount of blushes I've tried it would have to be Benefit's Dandelion. I'm keen to try more out though so leave me recommendations in the comments!

Bri

Don't forget to follow on Bloglovin! giveaway will be held as soon as I reach 25 followers. I'm so close!

No comments:

Post a Comment