Thursday 13 April 2017

TRENDING: White Ankle Boots

At the beginning of the month I wrote a post on the new & upcoming trends for SS17.
Well, turns out I missed one that I'm really excited for, white ankle boots!
Now, I love black. Yesterday, I honestly wore ALL BLACK down to my socks. Black boots are the easiest things to style as they go with everything and still look great.

The 80's may be on their way back but this is trend is stepping right out of the 60's.

I wanted to share my favorite white booties with you all!


TRENDING


Balenciaga - If you didn't notice most of the boots I featured here all have chunky heels and more rounded toes which I why I chose to add these Balenciaga ones. The sharp stiletto heel and pointed toe really give them an edge.

Marc Jacobs - I like that these are cream colored instead of your standard stark white.

Proenza Schouler - This pair of boots with the color blocking really give me some serious 60's vibes.

Acne Studios - The statement heel on these is what gives them their edge. It would definitely draw attention and give your outfit a little oopmh.

Those are some of my favorite boots, even though I can't afford them a girl can dream right?



Are you going to be rocking white boots this upcoming season?


Bri

Please follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment