Friday 5 May 2017

MET GALA 2017

The most fashionable event of the year, The Met Gala. 
Forget the Oscars this is what true fashion fans look forward to every year.
The theme of the gala this year was Rei Kawakubo/Commes des Garconnes exhibition, a famous fashion designer who is well known for her avant garde deisgns.

Let's take a look at some of my favorite outfits of the night....


Rihanna


She nailed the theme and had one of my absolute favorite outfits of the night. Not only was her outfit perfect her makeup was gorgeous and matched so well. Can we take a moment to admire these lace up boots though? (Where can I get a pair?)


Kendall Jenner


How could I not showcase the beautiful Kendall Jenner who showed quite a lot of skin in this revealing piece paired with simple eyes and a bold red lip. Black is always a classic.



Nicki Minaj


Queen Nicki looking fierce as ever. I absolutely adore the red and black. The mixture of edgy and girly is what I think really gives this outfit it's edge. Again Nicki like Kendall went with simple eye makeup and that statement red lip.


Cara Delevigne


I simply love Cara. She's not afraid of what people think of her and she seems comfortable and confident in her skin which is hard for many people. Cara's outfit reminds me of another world, an alien one if you will. I love that she chose a pant suit instead of a classic dress. 

There are just a few of my favorite looks from the night although there were so many more incredible ones. There was no possible way for me to fit all of them into one post.

Who wore your favorite look?

Bri

Please follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. OMG I love Cara too! She just stands out from everyone else. Look at her hair! <3 Just plain amazingness.

    Cheers x
    <a href="http://yanrula.blogspot.com/“>Yanrula</a>

    ReplyDelete