Friday 19 May 2017

TRENDING: Mini Bags


{none of the photos in this post are mine, credit to their respectful owners}

Mini bags, are the IT accessory for SS17. 

I'm a woman who carries my life around with me so for me, the bigger the bag the better.
Don't get me wrong I think these tiny little bags are adorable but nowhere near practical. 

If you're someone who only carries your phone and some cards with you then a mini bag may be the accessory to pick up this summer.



This mint one is so cute, the color alone is almost tempting enough for me to purchase.




A trend that unfortunately I won't be joining this season. I'm going to continue lugging around my suit case like purses so I can keep all my necessities handy.



What do you guys think of the mini bag trend?

Bri


If you don't already, please give me a follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment