Friday 7 July 2017

Summer 2017 - Bucket List



I absolutely live for summer. It's by far my favorite season and maybe I'm biased but I also happen to be a summer baby.

To get more out of this summer I wanted to create a bucket list. I don't know what it is but it seems that when I write down the things I want to accomplish I'm more likely to do so.

On to the list;

Spend a day at the lake

Go to one of the National Parks {albeit them being insane this year due to Canada's 150th Birthday}

Hike a mountain summit

Go camping - I've already done this but I'd still love to go on many more camping trips

Hit up a theme park

Road Trips {I love nothing more than a good road trip honestly, I usually end up in B.C.}

Concerts {OneRepublic in August!}

Try white water rafting!

Go kayaking

Try getting through some of the many unread books piling up on my book shelf

Water balloon fight {I haven't done one of these since childhood but I still think it would be such a fun time as an adult}

Make a truck bed and star gaze

Go skinny dipping...at night.

Eat at as many new restaurants as possible

Go for ice cream {surprisingly easy but I never actually go out for ice cream}

There you have it, my summer bucket list!


What are you hoping to accomplish this summer?


Bri


Please follow me on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. make a truck bed and star gaze, giiiirl i would also love to do this and that's on my bucket list too.

    katie xx lacoconoire.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ice cream would be on my list too! Haha and I definitely want to try water rafting and bungee jumping one day. :P

    yanrula x
    Let's connect: Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like such a great list! I hope you get to do them all :D I'd love to tick off getting through my books too :D and omg water balloon fights! I used to love having those! :D

    VioletDaffodils
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I buy so many books but never have the time to read them!
      Who says water balloon fights are just for kids right?

      Delete