Monday 14 August 2017

Drugstore Favorites - Maybelline Fit Me Concealer






Hello everyone!
The drugstores have always had a vast selection of fantastic & affordable concealers. I think I may have found my holy grail!

I'm surprised I liked this as much as I did as I've tried both versions of the Fit Me Foundation (hydrate + smooth / matte) and wasn't really a fan of either finish. Naturally I expected to hate the corresponding concealer. Boy, was I wrong. 

It's lightweight but covers imperfections beautifully and blends effortlessly into your skin. It leaves you with a natural looking finish, not matte but not dewy either. I use this on my under eyes and the only downfall is that one coat is not quite enough to cover them but this concealer has no issues when building up for more coverage, I'd say it's buildable to about medium coverage but anything after that is prone to caking up and creasing especially in such a delicate area.

I wear this daily through my eight hour work day and have yet to notice creasing in my fine lines nor does it dry out the skin. For me because I have such dry skin I need my concealers to be light and non drying because no one wants their under eyes looking like crepes.

This is my second tube and I will continue to purchase it over and over again.


What's your ride or die concealer?

Bri

Please follow me on Bloglovin

 

No comments:

Post a Comment