Thursday 24 August 2017

Product Regret | The WORST BB Cream


Oh hello loves.

This post is nothing like my regular content and I almost feel bad enough that I don't want to publish it but on the other hand I don't want any poor unfortunate soul picking this up.

The Loreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream in Light. 
Where do I even begin with this product?

When it first comes out of the tube it's a thin white liquid but as you start rubbing it into your skin it oxidizes immediately! I'm not talking a little oxidization here I'm talking full blown orange.



In the above photo you can see that it looks like a normal face cream and here you can CLEARLY see the line of where I've rubbed it in. The first time I went to use this on my face the moment I saw the orange I immediately washed it off. It turned me so orange that I could be could have been cast as an oompa loompa.
It looked so horrendous that I couldn't even bear to give it a proper testing by trying it out on my face.This color is supposed to be light I can only imagine what the other tones look like.
There are so many good reviews on this and I just don't understand how it could possibly receive such high ratings?


If you've tried it and had a good experience, please let me know!

Bri



Please follow me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment