Wednesday 2 August 2017

Rimmel #INSTAFLAWLESS Primer



 Hello everyone!

I feel like I'm going to be looking for that perfect primer forever. For the longest time I've been using the Nivea Men's Shave Balm (it lasts forever) but it finally jut reached it's end and I wanted to give something new a try.

While I was out at Wal-Mart I spotted this bad boy at the end of the aisle. The #instaflawless collection by Rimmel is brand new so I thought why not grab something that I needed to test out.

 I bought the primer in "clear" but I believe they have a tinted one as well in light/medium & dark. Although it comes out of the tube as a white cream when rubbed into the skin it disappears instantly.
The Insta Flawless primer claims to brighten skin tone & provide a natural looking glow.


Upon first application I didn't notice any brightening effect on the skin but it did create a beautiful natural glowing base. It's not a pore filling primer but it  left my face as a smooth canvas prepped for foundation. This works wonderfully under moisturizer and isn't drying! I have such a tough time trying to find a primer that doesn't leave me skin crying for hydration so I'm thankful to have found one that keeps the moisture locked in. 
In terms of makeup wear it kept my makeup in place as long as any other primer I've used, a good 8-9 hours.

It's a great & affordable primer that I'd happily purchase again. Don't get me wrong there are A LOT of primers out there and I've yet to even dip my toe into the ocean but this one may become a favorite of mine.

What's your ride or die primer?

Bri


Please follow me on Bloglovin



No comments:

Post a Comment