Saturday 23 September 2017

Garnier Clearly Brighter Moisturizer

 


 

Hello loves!

I'm always on the hunt for that holy grail moisturizer and unfortunately have yet to find it.
The Garnier Skin Active Clearly Brighter SPF 15 Daily Moisturizer while not a bad product at all fell short in terms of what I needed.    
It has an antioxidant complex of vitamin E & C which is used to help make the skin look more even toned and radiant. 
With winter well on it's way I need a much heavier formula as I found this to be a little lightweight for my parched skin. It worked well during the last of the summer months but again I wish it had a higher SPF. I believe you can buy this same moisturizer with SPF 30 which I just found out while looking at the Garnier website. 
In terms of my skin, I didn't notice a difference in the tone but it did give it a little bit of extra needed hydration. If you are sensitive to scents I would steer clear of this as it is heavily scented. I love the scent it smells like citrus and the smell alone helps to wake you up in the morning!
While not the holy grail I've been searching for I would pick it up again during summer as it was by no means a bad product.

What's your go to moisturizer for Winter?

Bri

Please follow me on Bloglovin 


 


1 comment: