Thursday 21 September 2017

LUSH - Blackberry




Hey lovelies.

I know, I've been on kind of a posting hiatus lately and for that I apologize.
I wanted to pop in and write a quick little post about the Lush bath bomb in "Blackberry."

It's a fairly simple bomb and one that I wasn't too impressed with. Maybe because the other Lush bath bombs I've tried had much more to offer in terms of excitement.
Blackberry fizzes away quickly leaving you enveloped in a sea of purple water. I found the smell to be really subtle in comparison to the rest of their range and to be honest I didn't find it to smell like berries at all. The smell of this left me feeling a bit sickly if  I'm honest. There was no exciting surprises inside like so many others. The only thing that popped in the bath was a tiny bit of paper with the word "BOOM!" on it, whilst a cute touch, I wanted more.

Sadly, I was left disappointed. I expected more from Lush.

What do you recommend from Lush?

Bri

Please follow me on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment