Wednesday 18 October 2017

e.l.f mineral infused primer




Hello loves!

E.l.f is a great affordable brand with amazing products! Searching for these hits however can be a daunting task.

I've yet to find a primer that really wows me and I'm starting to wonder if I ever will. For me I've never used a primer that has actually seemed to do anything it promises. Even though I'm beginning to doubt that primers are even necessary, I'm still trying them in hopes that one day I will find one that creates that flawless base for makeup application.

The elf mineral infused primer comes in a variety of different formulas. I picked up the clear one  as I wasn't really looking for anything in regards to special skin concerns.It's a silicone based primer so when applying it it feels very greasy on the skin but dries down quickly. 
I absolutely hate saying this but I didn't notice any difference in the way my base applied or how long my makeup lasted. Overall I feel like this did nothing. I feel like I was just adding another layer of product on my skin that I didn't need. 

Elf, you are a great brand but I was so disappointed in this primer. Especially after reading rave reviews about it.

What primer would you recommend?

Bri

Please follow me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment