Tuesday 31 October 2017

NOTD - Essie Blanc & Sephora Party Animal


Hello loves!

Oh, white nail polish you are the most unforgiving of colors when it comes to rushed application. 
Using Essie's Blanc as a base I wanted to try out my Sephora glitter polish in the shade "Party Animal." Tis the season for festive glitter right?
As you can see in the photo (only a couple hours later) the accent nail is already smudged. You guys already know how I feel about Essie polishes so I won't go into much detail about that.
Party Animal has various chunks of glitter suspended throughout it and when applying the glitter is so sporadically spread out on the nail that even with multiple coats I found it extremely difficult to get an even finish. There's a reason I prefer solid colors as I find them easier to work with and less of a pain to remove.

Do you prefer glitter or solid colors?

Bri

Please follow me on Bloglovin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment