Thursday 16 November 2017

Aritzia Wishlist #1

Aritzia

Oh hello loves.

With Christmas lingering just around the corner I'm on a bit of a spending ban. I don't know why but I love to torture myself. When I put myself on a spending ban I proceed to peruse my favorite websites/clothing retailers to see what I would like to purchase in the future.

Aritzia is a Canadian born brand that was founded in Vancouver, British Columbia.
I adore Aritzia but their price tags are not always budget friendly. My family gifts me an Aritzia gift card every Christmas so why not start the wish list early?

Talula Cardigan - I bought one extremely similar to this last year in white and it's honestly one of the warmest sweaters I've ever owned albeit being a tad itchy from the wool.

Wilfred Sweater -  The scallop hem on this is what caught my eye. It makes it stand out among a sea of regular sweaters. I like that it's cropped as it would pair great with some high waisted pants.

 TNA Shirt - This is more of a I just need some warmer winter wear.

Wilfred Sweater - They have this in a gorgeous baby blue color which I love. Again, I really am lacking in the winter sweater department.

Bodysuit - I know, body suits are inconvenient for a lot of things but they really can add some extra dimension to an outfit and are great for layering.

Plaid Shirt - Plaid, the classic staple that everyone needs at least one of, or ten.

Pom Pom Hat - Beanies are perfect for winter or if you're having a bad hair day.

There you have it the items I'm currently lusting after. I seriously need to begin building a better winter wardrobe.

What is your favorite store?


Bri

Please follow me on Bloglovin

 

No comments:

Post a Comment